mjd-perl-pm on Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:44:38 -0400

Re: Idea: Crossbreed a source code control system and a wiki

> What if the source code for a software package such as Perl or Apache
> HTTPD were derived from a wiki?  Each wiki page would be a function.

Actually what I meant here was 'each function would be a wiki page'.
Other wiki pages would be comments, design discussions, sections of
programmer documentation, sections of user documentation, etc.

The real reason I'm posting to this thread again is to name the idea.
A wiki for developing a software project is hereby called a

        wiliki`

which is Hawai`ian for "engineer".

-