Walt Mankowski on Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:45:18 -0400

Re: Any feedback for Marsee Henon?

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 11:53:55AM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> Next week at OSCON I'm going to have the opportunity to meet with
> Marsee Henon of O'Reilly.  She's in charge of their user group
> program.  She's the one to thank for those books I had a few months
> ago, and she writes those newsletters I forward to the list.
>
> If anyone has any feedback, complaints, praise, recommendations,
> etc. for Marsee, the user group program, or O'Reilly in general, let
> me know and I'll be glad to pass it along.

Actually it turns out I misread Marsee's email.  She herself won't be
there, but of course lots of other ORA folks will be so the offer to
pass along feedback still stands.

My main feedback, by the way, is that sending out newsletters every
week or two seems like a bit much.  What do other people think?  Do
you find them worthwhile, or do you just end up deleting them?

Walt