Walt Mankowski on Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:54:19 -0400

Any feedback for Marsee Henon?

Next week at OSCON I'm going to have the opportunity to meet with
Marsee Henon of O'Reilly.  She's in charge of their user group
program.  She's the one to thank for those books I had a few months
ago, and she writes those newsletters I forward to the list.

If anyone has any feedback, complaints, praise, recommendations,
etc. for Marsee, the user group program, or O'Reilly in general, let
me know and I'll be glad to pass it along.

Walt