mjd-perl-pm on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:35:31 -0400

YAPC proposal deadline

The deadline is in a week and a half.  If this is going to happen, we
need to get moving.

I contacted seven or eight locations and haven't heard back from all
of them yet.  I can't call them because I'm in Paris and I won't be
back until after the deadline.

We need:
1. Someone to call all the venues that haven't answered.
2. The folks who are investigating places like Delaware and Atlantic
   City to make their reports.
3. To write the proposal and send it in.

Otherwise it won't happen this year.

If you are interested in doing (1), send me email.

Mark-Jason Dominus 	  			                 mjd@plover.com

-