Eric J. Roode on Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:30:02 -0400

Module tester needed / Win32 ActiveState + C

Hi all,

    (I could have sworn I posted this message this morning, but it
hasn't come back to me yet.  I must have done something wrong.
Apologies if this is a repeat!)

    I am developing a module, and I need someone to help me test the
installation on a Win32 platform.  I don't have access to a Windows
computer with a C compiler.  If you have an ActiveState perl system
with a non-gcc (preferably Microsoft) C compiler, I could use your
help.  All you would need to do is build the module to verify that
the procedure goes smoothly, and to report any problems to me.

Thanks in advance,
--
Eric J. Roode                                            sdn@comcast.net
$_ = reverse sort $/.r , qw p ekca ts lre reh