Walt Mankowski on Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:13:53 -0400

Re: Perl meeting on Monday

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:42:32PM -0700, James wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know if there is a Perl meeting this
> Monday?
>
> Also, it says on the website that the 1st Monday's
> location changes every time.  I would also need to
> know where it will be held.

Our next scheduled meeting will be on August 11, when Dave Rolsky will
be visiting to give a talk called "Industrial Strength Perl".  That
meeting will be at ISI.

That's not to say we couldn't schedule something for the 4th.  Come to
think of it, we haven't had a meeting in ages.  Is there any interest
in a last-minute social meeting on Monday?

Walt