Wismer, James on Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:17:59 -0400

RE: REMINDER: Tech Meeting TONIGHT

The ISI building now has the moniker "Thomson Scientific".  I think "ISI" is
still included under that.  We're in the middle of the block, between 34th
and 36th (no 35th street at Market), on the north side of Market.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Mankowski [mailto:waltman@pobox.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 2:08 PM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Re: REMINDER: Tech Meeting TONIGHT

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 08:31:18AM -0500, Phil R Lawrence wrote:
> I should mention that I plan to come, since I've never been before.
> :) Is parking costly?  Nearby?

Welcome!

There's lots of on-street metered parking around ISI.  There are some
spots on both sides of Market between 34th and 36th.  If those are
full, try 36th just north of Market, and the block of Filbert that
runs behind ISI between 34th and 36th.  There are always plenty of
spots on Filbert.

The meters are $0.25 for 15 minutes, up to 8:00.  So depending on how
close to 7 you arrive, you'll need between 3 and 5 quarters.

Walt