Walt Mankowski on Mon, 19 May 2003 16:35:09 -0400

Submission deadline approaching for YAPC::Europe

If anyone's thinking about doing a talk at YAPC::Europe this year, the
deadline is fast approaching...

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Stéphane Payrard <stef@payrard.net> -----

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:09:06 +0200
From: Stéphane Payrard <stef@payrard.net>
To: Marco Masetti <marco.masetti@softeco.it>
Subject: Re: where do I get the conference program ?

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 01:23:35PM +0000, Marco Masetti wrote:
> Hi,
> I looked briefly at the site and, probably is my fault, I couldn't
> clearly have a look on the detailed program of the conference days.
> Is it still in progress or could you send it to me (or tell me where I
> have to look for ) ?
>
> Thanks in advance,

The limit for the talk submissions is 1st June and we will announce the
accepted talks 8th June. A more detailled program will follow later.

Many personalities are coming even if we don't have announced
them "officially" because in some instances all details have not yet
been arranged. Most of them are doing presentation if we deem them
acceptable :) :) . A partial and arbitrary list:
   Elaine Ashton,  Stas Bekman, Leon Brocard, Simon Cozens, Dave
   Cross, Mark Jason Dominus,  Mark Fowler, Jarkko Hiatanemi, Dan Sugaslki,
   Peter Seargeant...

--
  stef -- for YAPC::EU 2003

----- End forwarded message -----