R. Geoffrey Avery on Tue, 20 May 2003 01:14:51 -0400

Next social meeting June 9, Camden River Sharks

At 12:19 PM 5/19/2003, you wrote:
Has the chopsticks holder selected a place for June yet?

Walt

At the Japanese restaurant we discussed having our social meeting across the river to watch the Camden River Sharks (http://www.riversharks.com) play baseball. So as the holder of the Chopsticks of Decisiveness I have decided. Our next social meeting will be in three weeks on Monday June 9th. Kickoff is at 6:35pm. Tickets are $9 for a field box or $7 for an upper box.

Details and getting tickets to be decided later.

Once before we tried to organize a trip to Baltimore to watch the Philadelphia Phillies (http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=phi) play in a stadium where the pitchers are lazy. But we forgot that when planing a trip like this for 5 people, it is important that someone, anyone, be chosen to get the tickets before they sell out. We have a chance to try again the week after YAPC::America::North.

Fri 6/27 7:05 @Baltimore
Sat 6/28 7:05 @Baltimore
Sun 6/29 1:35 @Baltimore

If anyone is interested in either of these trips send me email.

- Geoff

-