Walt Mankowski on Mon, 19 May 2003 12:19:42 -0400

REMINDER: Tech Meeting tonight

Just a reminder that we'll be having our May technical meeting
tonight.  Michael Toren will be giving a talk on
IPTables::IPv4::IPQueue.pm, a module which lets you write Linux
firewall logic in Perl.  I just got back from YAPC::Canada, so I'll
probably be talking a little about that, too. :)

As usual, the meeting will be at 7 PM at ISI.

Mike's talk is the last one we have on the schedule until Dave Rolsky
is here in August.  This is usually the time of year where we do some
practice talks for YAPC and TPC, so if anyone would like to do that
(or, of course, anything else), think about it and we can talk about
it tonight.

Has the chopsticks holder selected a place for June yet?

Walt
-