Walt Mankowski on Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:01:36 -0400

fwd: [pm_groups] looking for speakers for possible Perl Medit cruise (oct 04?)

----- Forwarded message from Dave Cross <dave@dave.org.uk> -----

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:13:12 +0100
From: Dave Cross <dave@dave.org.uk>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] looking for speakers for possible Perl Medit cruise
	(oct 04?)]

If you're interested in the following then please contact Randal, not
me.

Dave...

----- Forwarded message from "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn@stonehenge.com> -----

To: london.pm@london.pm.org
From: merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: 16 Aug 2003 14:05:22 -0700

Neil Bauman, the Geek Cruise master, asked me to look around to see
who might be interested in speaking on a Perl Geek Cruise in the
Mediterranean, probably in October of 2004.  Shorter talks would get
free onboard accomodation (includes food, room, and taxes), longer
talks might also merit airfare from Europe (depending on attendance).

If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll put together a list
for Neil.  Pass this along to other Europe Perl mailing lists, please.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  Love is a fire of flaming brandy
  Upon a crepe suzette