Geoffrey Young on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:07:37 -0400

upcoming talks

hi all...

I was wondering what the talk schedule was looking like for september and beyond.

if people are interested, I can give the talk I gave at OSCon on Apache-Test (http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/3803). I was up against Mark that morning, so I suspect those phl people who were at OSCon didn't get to see it :) the talk is only about an hour or so.

oh, and I was really sorry I didn't make it to Dave's talk - I actually was on my way when my car died and I had to get a tow.

--Geoff

-