Walt Mankowski on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:21:15 -0400

Re: upcoming talks

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:07:48PM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all...
>
>   I was wondering what the talk schedule was looking like for september and
> beyond.
>
>   if people are interested, I can give the talk I gave at OSCon on
> Apache-Test (http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/3803).
>  I was up against Mark that morning, so I suspect those phl people who were
> at OSCon didn't get to see it :)  the talk is only about an hour or so.

We don't have any talks scheduled at the moment, so if you'd like to
do a talk in September just pick a date.

We should do a social meeting for August, too.  We only have one
Monday left, so August 25 will be the day.  The Riversharks are in
town that day.  Want to try again to get to one of their games?

>   oh, and I was really sorry I didn't make it to Dave's talk - I actually
> was on my way when my car died and I had to get a tow.

Bummer.

Walt