Geoffrey Young on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:08:47 -0400

Re: upcoming talks

Walt Mankowski wrote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 01:04:13PM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:

hi

I never heard back, so I assumed the people who organize these things weren't around (or weren't interested :)

My apologies.  I never received your email last week.  Looking back
in my logs, it seems like I had a network outage then.  I didn't
receive any mail for nearly two hours, and I guess your message
must have fallen in the bit bucket during that time.

no problem. IIRC, I was having issues around that time too. maybe it was the area.

at any rate, it's a bit late in the game for me to speak tonight. next week (or just about any monday after that) works, though.

Want to try for next Monday, the 29th?

that works for me.

--Geoff

-