Gay, Jerry on Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:26:46 -0400

RE: Scheduling conflict - Tech Talk 9/29.

well i'd like to meet if we can, but i can make monday 6 oct as well.
-----Original Message-----
From: Wismer, James [mailto:james.wismer@isinet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 3:24 PM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Scheduling conflict - Tech Talk 9/29.

Walt, Geoff, et al;

I was just informed that the ISI conference room will be locked up Monday night.  There is an all day meeting on Tuesday that needs special seating configurations and hardware.

If there will be less than 15 persons, then we can use an alternative meeting room.

The other option is to reschedule for the following week.

Sorry for the late notice.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Jim

James Wismer

Department Manager, Links

Thomson Scientific

Ph: 215-386-0100 x1725

Security System.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or

confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom

it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail

in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or

take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete

it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you

for your compliance.