Walt Mankowski on Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:34:41 -0400

Re: Scheduling conflict - Tech Talk 9/29.

I can make either date, but I'd prefer to keep it on the 29th if we
can.  We're usually less than 15 people, aren't we?  And if we're a
little over, could we squeeze in a few more chairs?

Oh, and does the alternative conference room have a similar setup to
the one we usually use as far as having a projector and an internet
hookup?

Walt