Walt Mankowski on 14 Nov 2003 23:23:14 -0500

Re: December Tech Meeting -- Implementing Oracle Stored Procedure s in Perl with extproc_perl 2.0

First of all, I just realized I put down the wrong date.  Jeff's talk
will be on Monday, Decmber *8*, not the 9th (which is a Tuesday).
Sorry for any confusion.

Secondly, since Jeff didn't answer the question about internet access,
I'll pass on what he said in his email to me:

> oh, do we have internet access in the ISI conference room?  it would
> be nice to show live examples, and oracle doesn't run so well on my
> laptop. ;-)
>
> if not, i'll just copy the examples into the presentation.

Thirdly, no one wrote back with any suggestions for a November social
meeting.  I can't make it on the 17th, so let's shoot for the 24th.
Has the Nice Noodle House reopened yet?

Walt