Walt Mankowski on 24 Nov 2003 10:58:32 -0500

Re: Is there a gathering tonight?

Excellent questions. :)

I just called the Nice Noodle House.  There was a bit of a language
barrier, but as far as I can tell they're open again.

So, I say let's go there tonight.  The Nice Noodle House is at 1038
Race St., at the corner of 11th and Race.  We'll meet there at 7.  If
by some chance it's still closed, we'll still gather there and then go
someplace else.

Walt