David Turner on 1 Dec 2003 14:05:12 -0500

Tonight, 6p: Food & Drink + Turner

It is, I believe, customary for Perl Mongers visiting other towns to
dine with the local Perl Mongers.  I am now a Boston Perl Monger, but
Phl.pm still holds a special place in my heart.

So: Pat's House of the Inherently Unkosher, 6:00 pm.

Abbaye, 3rd and Fairmount, ~7:00.  Meng has offered to drive between
Pat's and Abbaye, and has some free seats.  If anyone else is driving,
that's a good thing.