Meng Weng Wong on 1 Dec 2003 14:17:12 -0500

Re: Tonight, 6p: Food & Drink + Turner

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 02:02:13PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
| It is, I believe, customary for Perl Mongers visiting other towns to
| dine with the local Perl Mongers.  I am now a Boston Perl Monger, but
| Phl.pm still holds a special place in my heart.
|
| So: Pat's House of the Inherently Unkosher, 6:00 pm.
|
| Abbaye, 3rd and Fairmount, ~7:00.  Meng has offered to drive between
| Pat's and Abbaye, and has some free seats.  If anyone else is driving,
| that's a good thing.

http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/35720434//?cslink=roundup_name_noncust
http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/ReviewWC.cfm/flat/BrewerID=103649

i can do the train-station thing also.  if you need pickup/dropoff, let
me know.  suburban station would be easiest.  show up between 6:30 and 7.

-