Walt Mankowski on 8 Dec 2003 12:39:46 -0500

Re: perl -wc

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 12:30:32PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> are you testing all 1030 files each time you run the test, or only the
> files that have changed since the last test?

I thought of that, too, but I'm not sure it's sufficient.  The tester
would have to know about which modules depend on which other modules.
You'd probably have to set up something with make, and then remember
to keep it updated as new modules are added and dependencies change.

Walt