Walt Mankowski on 26 Jan 2004 12:05:30 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Meeting rescheduled until February 2

Well, the roads outside look like a mess right now.  Lots of schools
and business are closed today (although sadly Penn is still open :( ).
I just listened to the weather forecast, and they're saying that it's
supposed to stay cold all day (not much melting) and then we're
supposed to get some more freezing rain or whatever tonight.

I suppose it's possible there might be a window tonight where we could
squeeze the meeting in, but I don't want to risk it and have folks
struggling to drive home in an ice storm.

So let's just push the meeting back a week.  See you on Groundhog Day!


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature