Michael C. Toren on 25 Jan 2004 23:09:35 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Should we reschedule tomorrow's meeting?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:40:51PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> So, they're saying 4-6 inches of snow overnight, and messy driving
> conditions tomorrow.  I hate trying to make these decisions before a
> single flake has fallen, but I kind of feel like we need to start
> making some contingency plans for the weather.
> There are 3 obvious courses of action we can take:
> 1. Say screw the weather and hold the meeting anyway.
> 2. Reschedule the meeting, most likely until next Monday, February 2.
> 3. Wait and see what conditions are like tomorrow.

I would personally lean toward option 1, however I was planning on
taking the train, anyway.

**Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**
**To Unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe phl" to majordomo@lists.pm.org**