Walt Mankowski on 25 Jan 2004 19:41:15 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Should we reschedule tomorrow's meeting?

So, they're saying 4-6 inches of snow overnight, and messy driving
conditions tomorrow.  I hate trying to make these decisions before a
single flake has fallen, but I kind of feel like we need to start
making some contingency plans for the weather.

There are 3 obvious courses of action we can take:

1. Say screw the weather and hold the meeting anyway.

2. Reschedule the meeting, most likely until next Monday, February 2.

3. Wait and see what conditions are like tomorrow.

I can walk to the meeting from my office so it doesn't make much
difference to me, but I can understand that some people might not want
to be out driving tomorrow night.  There's also the possibility that
Penn and/or ISI might decide to send people home early tomorrow.
Therefore I'm leaning towards option 2.

Anyone have any thoughts?


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature