Jeff Horwitz on 25 Jan 2004 20:17:41 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Should we reschedule tomorrow's meeting?

i'm for option 2 as well.  driving on the schuylkill isn't fun at the tail
end of rush hour with snow & ice.


On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> So, they're saying 4-6 inches of snow overnight, and messy driving
> conditions tomorrow.  I hate trying to make these decisions before a
> single flake has fallen, but I kind of feel like we need to start
> making some contingency plans for the weather.
> There are 3 obvious courses of action we can take:
> 1. Say screw the weather and hold the meeting anyway.
> 2. Reschedule the meeting, most likely until next Monday, February 2.
> 3. Wait and see what conditions are like tomorrow.
> I can walk to the meeting from my office so it doesn't make much
> difference to me, but I can understand that some people might not want
> to be out driving tomorrow night.  There's also the possibility that
> Penn and/or ISI might decide to send people home early tomorrow.
> Therefore I'm leaning towards option 2.
> Anyone have any thoughts?
> Walt

**Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:>**
**To Unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe phl" to**