Walt Mankowski on 25 Jan 2004 22:07:50 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Should we reschedule tomorrow's meeting?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:59:51PM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Is there a benefit to choosing (2) over (3)?
> Admittedly, I'm not likely to be there regardless of snow, but I must
> admit I've never quite understood this peculiarity of the Philadelphia
> region to cancel events well before, just in case.
> Given that everyone knows that it's worth checking their mail to see
> what happens, what is gained by deciding now instead of tomorrow at 4
> p.m., except that deciding now risks canceling without need?

Well, if the meeting does need to be canceled, I'd like to do it as
soon as possible.  I don't want to have anyone not get the news and
come all the way into the city if they don't have to.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature