R. Geoffrey Avery on 2 Apr 2004 14:23:21 -0000

Dinner Meeting

It seems we have become entirely antisocial since the New Wave on March 1st.

So I will pickup the Chopsticks of Decisiveness and decide.

Monday April 5th
7:00pm
Pietro's
1714 Walnut St.
http://www.pietrospizza.com/

Join me as I celebrate one of my personal holidays, Tired Day. The first Monday of Daylight Savings Time is not a day fit for working.

- Geoff

PS. By Monday I will know when we are celebrating Garibaldi's birthday this year. It will probably be on Saturday the 17th or 24th depending on my Ultimate Frisbee schedule.

-