Walt Mankowski on 16 Aug 2004 19:52:27 -0000

Re: Meeting.

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 02:40:41PM -0400, Joe Schmoe wrote:
> Our meeting is tonight right?  Do we know where it will be yet? I
> must have missed something. - Jason

Sorry, I meant to follow up on this over the weekend and forgot.  I'm
thinking it might be too late to do anything tonight at this point.
If there's a groundswell of support to do something to night, I can
make it, but I'm thinking next Monday might be better.

Thoughts?

Walt