Walt Mankowski on 23 Aug 2004 02:39:56 -0000

Fwd: [pm_groups] Reminder: YAPC::NA::2005 Call For Venues

Just a reminder -- proposals are due a week from Tuesday.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Meltzer <perlguy@perlguy.com> -----

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:12:53 -0400
From: Kevin Meltzer <perlguy@perlguy.com>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Reminder: YAPC::NA::2005 Call For Venues

Just a reminder that the CFV will be going on for the rest of the
month. The annoucement can be found here:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/

Proposals can be sent to yapc-venues@yetanother.org (or directly to me,
since they come to me anyways). Feel free to send any questions
directly to me as well.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which