Walt Mankowski on 28 Sep 2004 02:35:50 -0000

Google Talk at UPenn, 3 PM Tuesday

I mentioned this at dinner tonight, and thought I might as well post
it to the list on the off chance anyone can make it tomorrow.

There's no need to register or sign in for this talk; just show up.
Also, while I can't guarantee anything, these afternoon talks often
have some sort of free food afterwards.

Levine Hall, by the way, is Penn's shiny new Computer Science
building.  It's somewhat hidden between 33rd St., 34th St., Walnut
St., and Locust Walk.  The building on the SE corner of 34th and
Walnut, Bennett Hall, is currently being renovated and is surrounded
by a fence.  If you can manage to make your way to the back of Bennett
Hall, you'll see a funky glass building that looks sort of like a Piet
Mondrian painting.  That's Levine Hall.

Walt