Michael Styer on 29 Nov 2004 18:56:42 -0000

Re: REMINDER: November social meeting on tonight at Rangoon

Hi Philly PMers,

I stuck my head up once before this fall to ask about recruiters -- I'm
a Perl programmer who has just (well, in August) moved from London to
Philly. I've been quiet since then but I'd like to come along tonight to
meet you all in person.

I hope it's OK if I just turn up -- if there's any problem mail me off
list. Otherwise I look forward to meeting you all!

Mike

-