Walt Mankowski on 29 Nov 2004 19:12:46 -0000

Re: REMINDER: November social meeting on tonight at Rangoon

Mike,

Greetings!  Of course you're welcome to join us.  Assuming you get
there around 7ish, we'll be the geeks loitering around either right
outside or just inside.  I'll be wearing a red jacket and carrying a
red timbuk2 bag.

Walt