Verne Weidman on 9 Mar 2005 14:40:35 -0000

Looking for Perl position

Good Morning Perl Mongers,

I'm looking for a position as a Perl developer in the greater Phila area.

Most recently I was with Unisys writing applications for a product development team.  Prior to that I coded system software for network protocols.

I'm looking to apply my 8 years of software engineering experience in the broader healthcare industry.

Any leads or ideas or Perl shops in the area would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Verne Weidman

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!