Mark Dominus on 14 Jun 2005 02:18:46 -0000

Reminder: book release party on Saturday

To celebrate the recent release of my book "Higher-Order Perl", I'm
having a party on 18 June; that's this coming Saturday.  We'll meet
for dinner beforehand and then adjourn to my house for desserts.  If
you'd like to attend either or both, please contact me at

        mjd-hop-party@plover.com

at your convenience.  If you emailed me before but didn't get a
response, it's because those pigdogs at Verizon botched my internet
connection, so please send another message.

(I wish I could pay for dinner for all the guests.  Unfortunately, I
can't.  I will of course be providing desserts at my house.)

I hope to see you there.
-