Jeff Weisberg on 6 Feb 2006 21:12:39 -0000

Re: Calling on the power of PHL for perl development pos'n

Eric J. Roode asked:

|     So.  If you, or anyone you know, know of any serious, senior-
| level Perl/linux development opportunities (oh, and I'm more than
| handy with Oracle and other RDBMSs), I would appreciate any help
| you can give.

the company I work for (small startup, ~2 years old) is currently looking
for another perl person. the specifics of what we actually do here tends
to vary week-to-week, but revolves around hooking people, web pages, and
telephony applications together.

we do things with perl/mason/postgres/asterisk

if you (or anyone else) are interested, send me a resume
(in text, pdf, ps, (pod?)) and I'll pass it on to the correct people.

	--jeff

-