Christopher Nielsen on 7 Feb 2006 01:08:12 -0000

Re: Calling on the power of PHL for perl development pos'n

Hiya,

>     So.  If you, or anyone you know, know of any serious, senior-
> level Perl/linux development opportunities (oh, and I'm more than
> handy with Oracle and other RDBMSs), I would appreciate any help
> you can give.

My company, Placebase (http://placebase.com/) is hiring experienced
Perl developers for our work with Dataplace (http://dataplace.org/).

We create online mapping and geo-spacial tools.  We use a lot of
Mason, Postgres, mod_perl, and Mapserver. We have more details on our
jobs.perl posting (http://jobs.perl.org/job/3581).

My coworkers and I think it's great.  We are located in Los Angeles,
though.  I just moved from Philly a few months ago to LA, and although
I loved PHL, wearing shorts in February is definately nice :)

Christopher

--
christopher.nielsen@gmail.com
(347) 387-2328