James Keenan on 7 Feb 2006 01:31:07 -0000

Re: [OT] Calling on the power of PHL for perl development pos'n

On Feb 6, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Eric J. Roode wrote:

And as a testament to my incredible network skills, I posted
this message to the wrong mailing list!  Sheesh.....

Hello perlmongers,

    I got the axe this morning.  Laid off; position eliminated.
The company missed its profits goal last year, and missed it by
a lot, and the shareholders needed a sacrifice to quench their
thirst for blood.  This will do nothing except hasten the loss
of their biggest client, but hey: I don't run the company.

How far afield are you willing to commute?

-