Walt Mankowski on 26 May 2006 01:29:43 -0000

YAPC/OSCON practice talks?

This is the time of the year when we traditionally schedule a meeting
so folks can practice their talks for YAPC and OSCON.  However,
looking at the YAPC schedule the only PHL.pm'er I see is Mark, and
we've already seen his two talks.  Geoff Young's doing a talk on
Devel::Cover at OSCON, but I'm not sure if he's done that here yet.
Geoff, do you want to practice that talk?  Geoff Avery, do you have a
new version of your auction software to test?

Walt