Adam Turoff on 26 May 2006 17:38:25 -0000

Re: YAPC/OSCON practice talks?

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:25:33PM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> This is the time of the year when we traditionally schedule a meeting
> so folks can practice their talks for YAPC and OSCON.  However,
> looking at the YAPC schedule the only PHL.pm'er I see is Mark, and
> we've already seen his two talks.  Geoff Young's doing a talk on
> Devel::Cover at OSCON, but I'm not sure if he's done that here yet.
> Geoff, do you want to practice that talk?  Geoff Avery, do you have a
> new version of your auction software to test?

Actually, if the stars where somehow magically aligned, I wouldn't mind
doing my Intro to Haskell tutorial.  I'd need 3 hours somewhere, one day
when I could come up from DC.

(It's not exactly Perl-related, but if you squint and tilt your head at
the right angle, you can see it's very nearly relevant.  :-)

Z.

-