Lawrence D.P. Miller on 24 Jul 2006 19:13:28 -0000

Apache::DBI (dumb) questions

HI, folks.

Hopefully, this is a really stupid question and someone will be able to set me straight, and then I'll be able to ask more in a series of dumb questions.

How do I know when Apache::DBI is "working"? The docs indicate that I should leave the code alone, and that the Apache::DBI apache directive goes in the "main" area of httpd.conf (as opposed to inside a <Directory> or <Location> directive), so I'm not exactly sure how to verify that "yep, you're caching db connections". Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lawrence D.P. Miller
ldpm@lawrencemiller.org
http://www.lawrencemiller.org
-