Mark Jason Dominus on 26 Jul 2006 23:57:09 -0000

Re: Thursday July 27: Field trip to Camden River Sharks and discuss a bid for YAPC::Philadelphia 2007

H. Dieter Pearcey:
> Since both Mark and Walt are people who would probably end up helping
> organize and/or run YAPC if we hosted it, does it make sense to wait
> until they can make come to have the tour?

Naah.   If Geoff is going to take primary responsibility, it's his
show.  If he says that Camden is a good location, that's good enough
for me.  I'll chip in as much as I can regardless of where it is.
I don't need any executive authority or advance approval.

-