R. Geoffrey Avery on 28 Jul 2006 05:45:55 -0000

YAPC::Philadelphia 2007

Thursday Walt, Dieter, and I visited the campus or Rutgers-Camden and we think the facilities will work. We will have to conference rooms in two different buildings, but that worked in Boca Raton so it should work for us.

Ricardo has offered the use of the ABE.pm wiki so we can get the proposal together. You can find it here...

	http://abe.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?YAPCPhiladelphia

I will contact the university on Friday to get the rest of the numbers. Assuming no sponsorship and 60 free spots for speakers and organizers I expect we will break even at about 350 people.

So members of phl.pm and abe.pm, please take a look at the proposal and make any changes you think will help and add your name to the organizer list if you feel so moved.

- Geoff