John Cappiello on 28 Jul 2006 13:05:30 -0000

Re: [ABE.pm] YAPC::Philadelphia 2007

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 01:34:03AM -0400, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> 	http://abe.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?YAPCPhiladelphia
>
> So members of phl.pm and abe.pm, please take a look at the proposal
> and make any changes you think will help and add your name to the
> organizer list if you feel so moved.

I wanted to just chime in here as I've thus far been silently watching.  I'm
very interested in helping out and making this happen.

I was going to add my name to the Team list, but I'm not sure it would make a
difference, as not many people know me outside of phl/abe.  And even most of
you, I just met for the first time in Chicago.

Any suggestions?  Should I put my name down on the team list, and is there
anything specific I can do to help make this happen at this point, short of
revise the wiki as needed?

--
jcap
-