John Karr on 3 Aug 2006 15:23:15 -0000

RE: [pm_groups] Last call for Perl Monger shirts AND Lunch!

I'm down for a shirt.

If someone needs to collect money, I'll do it.

I suggested we use the shirts as a little bit of a fundraising tool. I'm
down for $25 on a shirt, with the amount over cost to be donated to the PERL
Foundation.

There was some discussion about a lunch gathering. Nothing seems to have
come of it.

I'm seizing the chopsticks of destiny and proposing 21 (21st and market)
next Wednesday, August 9 at 1PM.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-phl@lists.pm.org [mailto:owner-phl@lists.pm.org] On Behalf Of
Walt Mankowski
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:27 AM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Fwd: [pm_groups] Last call for Perl Monger shirts

The deadline for shirts is fast approaching, so if anyone's still
interested you should get in touch with Hao.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> -----

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:09:58 -0500
From: Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Cc: shirts@jays.net
Subject: [pm_groups] Last call for Perl Monger shirts

The order is wrapping up over the next 5 days, so if you want it on the
action please get your list to me by Aug 8th.

Everything I know is here, including shipping addresses (click "shipping
info"):

http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

We're at 102 shirts so far. :)

I'm still trying to get the following:
- preliminary S&H for group leaders
- final answer on toddler sizes
- digital copy of the artwork for future runs

So in the 14 days after Aug 8th hopefully we can:
- Get all S&H quotes finalized.
- Get all payments done.
- Set the printer loose. From final order to your hands in 3 weeks
(shipments from Worcester, MA  USA).

This is my 2nd and final email to pm_groups@pm.org about this shirt order.
don't annoy the non-interested groups on the main group leader mailing list.
If you want on my list and aren't already (see URL above), just let me know.

Cheers,

Omaha.pm

--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support@pm.org