spiderboy on 3 Aug 2006 15:41:36 -0000

RE: [pm_groups] Last call for Perl Monger shirts AND Lunch!

> There was some discussion about a lunch gathering. Nothing seems to have
> come of it.

I got tied up with family and work last week, and was still undecided about
what to plan.

> I'm seizing the chopsticks of destiny and proposing 21 (21st and market)
> next Wednesday, August 9 at 1PM.

Is that near Cutters?

I can reschedule the University City lunch, if people prefer.

Or we can have both occurring at the same time and do teleconferencing?

Just kidding about the teleconferencing.

-Hao

-