Walt Mankowski on 28 Aug 2006 01:38:51 -0000

Another Damian class in New York

Looks like Damian Conway may be doing another weekend class up in New
York next month.  They don't have pricing details yet, but a prior
email said it will probably be somewhere around $200.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Steven Lembark <lembark@wrkhors.com> -----

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:18:45 -0400
From: Steven Lembark <lembark@wrkhors.com>
To: ny@lists.pm.org
Subject: Details for upcomming class

We hae a chance (if sufficient people respond) to get
Damian Conway in town for his Advanced OO Perl class:

   <http://damian.conway.org/Courses//AdvancedOO.html>

Most of the class is about designing more robust,
flexable code with objects -- and was the basis for
many Perl programmers accepting the idea that objects
were useful at all.

Cheetahmail has agreed to provide the space (again)
so the class will be at the same wallclock and place
as last time around: 29 Broadway (back entrance),
from 0900 to 1800, on Saturday, 30-Sep.

Payment is via paypal (you'll send an email and
get a 'payme link'), check (with prior RSVP) or
cash (always appreciated) at the door.

If people are interested please reply to me directly,
off-list.

thanks

--
Steven Lembark                                       85-09 90th Street
Workhorse Computing                                Woodhaven, NY 11421