Jim Keenan on 21 Mar 2008 13:23:16 -0700

Re: Social meeting with brian d foy next week

Although I won't be able to come to Philadelphia for this, I'd like to put in a plug for Brigid's, the place where we had the MJD book party three years ago.  It's become my regular place to eat when I'm in Phila.  It's probably about 10-min by cab from U Penn or 5-min from 30th St Station.  I go back for the food, but it has great beer as well.

jimk
-