Kyle R. Burton on 20 Jun 2008 08:03:58 -0700

Re: Dinner with Adam Kennedy, and talk Wednesday night

  • From: "Kyle R. Burton" <kyle.burton@gmail.com>
  • To: phl@lists.pm.org, "Adam Kennedy" <adamk@cpan.org>
  • Subject: Re: Dinner with Adam Kennedy, and talk Wednesday night
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:02:06 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=32WmuAomuBMZscAQ+bR+rprHyLLLndzEFs7xKixPrz4=; b=bD4ayAY9aNU7N8zSuHqYLkLKJGWVXcvuIBeBP1q4zJSBjRBAPoT0axRAYrfiu90dEU ItEQB35egslpzoU2D101UMlr3/ONcR1ZiyXm7izD+iI6SEFJn4aOF5RLE012ipEmV/lz v0kHGKL0rjJZDCISlTyO/TCuYQhKnj89K+MmQ=
  • Sender: owner-phl@lists.pm.org

The talk is effectively 'what Kyle knows / has used'.

I would be happy to give it again for phl.pm if you like.

Though my example code is in scheme, there are Perl libraries for each
of the algorithms.

Kyle

-