John Kominetz on 10 Dec 2008 10:59:45 -0800

Re: REMINDER: December Meeting tonight at Nodding Head

  • From: John Kominetz <kominetz@acm.org>
  • To: phl@lists.pm.org
  • Subject: Re: REMINDER: December Meeting tonight at Nodding Head
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:59:29 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=keKu16JbVJmMZwQxY0MWbbmqW3Io2uGnA7EyK3KYr00=; b=bBtQvbVMkU+F1AwbnaW6SQ9IUpBnD7zOnKSjoXD4Q0uamPmt8SltqHX2qpI4KVf4zf CxAGldPF4ADVKn1HoU0Q3tVEA1JcBFVev1M6jTVc16mqXICBubg0PjoGGZJO/zFqgWAr CRYsw0YO+EJa6jACnZrC4Ve/Z1kKvOi368hRg=
  • Sender: owner-phl@lists.pm.org

Should we use meetup.com or something like it to help with administrivia like RSVPs. I noticed that there are 25 people in the immediate area on meetup.com that interested in perl who AFAIK are not perl mongers.

I vaguely remember something about costs for creating/maintaining groups, but we could avoid fiscal wrangling if there's an open source equivalent that we can run off of pm.org.

Will put this on the "do while Between" list ...