Walt Mankowski on 10 Dec 2008 13:38:52 -0800

Re: REMINDER: December Meeting tonight at Nodding Head

That's a good idea.  We also need to move the mailing list to
something we have more control over.  We can get a mailing list from
pm.org (instead of lists.pm.org, which goes somewhere completely
different) which has been on my to-do list forever.  But that still
wouldn't solve the RSVP problem.

This sounds like an excellent topic to discuss over beers tonight. :)

Walt